“Course aux stages”: Explore De Grandpré Chait’s Environment
Montréal, February 5, 2021 – De Grandpré Chait is pleased to participate in the virtual 2021 edition of the Course aux stages. As of this morning, students looking for a 2021 or 2022 ‘’stage’’ are invited to submit their application on the ViRecruit portal until Tuesday, February 9 at noon.
The Course aux stages represents a perfect opportunity for students to live a concrete experience within a law firm. This professional experience marks the beginning of their career and usually influence the rest of it. Thus, it is important to choose the right articling position, but more importantly, to choose the right firm.
Explore De Grandpré Chait’s environment:
- Visit our offices | Video (available in French only)
- Learn more from our lawyers | Video
- Meet our former articling students | Video
- Keywords :
- Construction Law
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Municipal Law and Expropriation
- Tax Law
- Insolvency, Restructuring, Bankruptcy and Liquidation