Nice weather, green spaces and self-giving for our lawyers, this summer!
Montréal, June 15, 2018 – For the second year in a row, De Grandpré Chait is endorsing the “Juristes urbains” initiative, taking place this summer on weekends. Developed by the Juripop Legal Clinic, this action aiming at popularizing the law and meeting with Montrealers will enable our lawyers to set up headquarters in Montreal’s public spaces to be better able to answer questions, directly where Montrealers live and all at no cost.
Hoping to provide access to the justice system, our volunteer lawyers will offer their time and provide precious advice to those who come seeking answers, all in an outdoor setting and in a relaxed atmosphere.
The official launch will be this Saturday, June 16, from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Jardins Gamelin. The following public consultation sessions will take place from 11:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- 7 juillet : Serres Lasalle (Verdun)
- 14 juillet : Parc Jarry (Villeray)
- 21 juillet : Marché Jean-Talon (Villeray)
- 4 août : Parc Baldwin (Plateau-Mont-Royal)
- 11 août : Terrain des sucres Lantic (Hochelaga-Maisonneuve)
- 18 août : Parc Mackenzie-King (Côte-des-Neiges)
- 7 septembre : Événement de clôture à Aire commune (Mile-End)
Follow us on LinkedIn to be informed and come and see us!
For more information, click here. (information in French only)